Food Ministry – Distribution Thursday January 13

Food Ministry – Distribution Thursday January 13

If you are in need of a box, please call the church office 386-255-2588 so we can have an accurate count. As a reminder, food boxes can be picked up on a first-come, first-serve basis Thursday beginning at 10:00 a.m. in the east parking lot.  Boxes of food are...

LOVE PACKAGES Putting the Word of God into Hungry Hands All Over the World Love Packages collects bible donations—as well as donations of Christian book, Sunday School materials, and more—from people and publishers across the U.S. and ship it to their network of...
Work Week – January 3-7 Please Volunteer

Work Week – January 3-7 Please Volunteer

January 3-7  is our church work week. We have several projects that we are hoping to accomplish but we still need volunteers. In the next few days, you may receive a call or email from someone who is heading up a project, we ask if you have any time available whether...
Central Pandemic Suggestions for Worship

Central Pandemic Suggestions for Worship

We no longer require a mask, but strongly encourage you to wear one, especially if you are not vaccinated. If you are fully vaccinated, you do not need to wear a mask, unless you are more comfortable wearing it. If you would like to continue with the full safety...
Words From the Journey – Gallman Family On the Road

Words From the Journey – Gallman Family On the Road

Hello! I sure do hope that all of you are doing well in Daytona Beach. As I am writing this, I am doing laundry 2,752 miles away from you, in Monterey Bay, California. Our campsite is just across the dunes from the Pacific Ocean. I have sent numerous pics to family...